Tuesday, December 22, 2009

~Juz for a day...

went sunway lagoon wif kelvin,yee lin,bryan,soon wai n ploon zai....kelvin's cousin cum n fetch us around 9sumthing...after fetch us,went bryan's house there...fetch them...omg!! the myvi so small..n nid to sit 5 person..bt its still ok for it...they nid to hv their breakfast at kelvin's cousin's restaurant there 1st..err..bryan is so fierce..mayb they juz hear wat he say,juz look him as a big brother...hehe..duno lar..after hv their breakfast...kelvin's cousin fetch us to sunway there...thx for him to fetch here n there...

sunway lagoon was full of a lot of ppl...we juz played 3parks...add a scream park...they juz swim at the small pool there n pull us into the water..omg!! tat's so cold man..then..we start to play all the games..n last...we went to scream park..walao...i cant see anything inside there...n the ghost juz scared us...i juz pull bryan's shirt all the time..n quick scary...he keep asking me to open my eyes...bt when the 1st time i open my eyes...suddenly the ghost stand in front me...i juz shout like hell n keep scolding him...n tat yee lin juz keep walking behind us n keep pulling kelvin's shirt too..actually tat kelvin quick scared oso...he juz ask us dun walk so fast coz its too dark for us..we cant see the way oso...n i juz close my eyes along the time...tat bryan...haiz..anyway..its a nice try for me...tat ploon zai said nt scary at all n he said wanna go in again...bt i still very scared...when we went out d...tat kelvin keep scared me n shout at me...bt bryan juz scold him..ask him dun ever scared me..ahahha...he so funny...after tat,they said wanna swim again...bt the big pool is too deep..i cant stand inside there...bryan carry me for a while..n 6 of us playing around there...we took our shower at 6p.m....

had dinner at pappa rich...3 of them had nasi lemak...bryan juz order a cup of soya+cincau...i say him noob ar...he gt too much money d...went there drank soya...he be song n juz stare at me...so.. i gonna stop it...watever...went bak kelvin's new house at 8 by taxi..thx bryan belanja us taxi's fees...his new house nt bad lar...err...wait his father finish his stuff then he fetch me n yee lin bak home..ploon zai,soon wai n bryan gonna take taxi bak home..so pity man...reached home abt 9sumthing...luckily mama din scold me...hehehe..dun knw when can i see them again...^^


~soon wai
~ploon zai

~kelvin
~bryan

No comments: